COOKIES POLICY OF ALBA SCANDINAVIA, UAB WEBSITE
This policy of Alba Scandinavia, UAB (Data Controller) is to determine the terms and conditions for the processing of personal data when using the website managed by the Data Controller. The terms and conditions of the present policy shall apply each time when you access the content and / or service we provide, regardless of the kind of a device (a computer, mobile phone, tablet, TV, etc.) used by you.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file stored on a web browser immediately once you visit a website. The information recorded in the text file is intended to memorize the settings that the visitor of the website has selected to view the website, so that the visitor does not need to repeat the procedure next time.
What types of cookies are used on the Website and what are purposes of their usage?
• Functional cookies: We keep the information about your selected preferences on the Website, taking into account your personal interests. These cookies are stored on your device until you deliberately delete them. The data processing basis in this case is the consent of a Website visitor.
• User statistics / analytical cookies: These cookies are intended for collecting and compiling statistical data on the structure of the Website and the data on marketing campaigns, as well as the information about the number of visitors, time spent on the Website, user groups, and search tools. The information obtained is used for analytical purposes in order to find out whether Website visitors are interested in the functionality of the Website and the possibilities of improving its functionality and convenience. In certain cases several analytical cookies used on the Website are managed by third parties, such as Google Analytics, following the procedure established by Alba Scandinavia, UAB and for specified purposes only. These cookies are stored for a period of 2 to 24 months, or in some cases permanently, until you deliberately delete them. The data processing basis in this case is the consent of a Website visitor.
• Advertising / target cookies: These cookies are designed to customize the content of the Website to suit your needs, as well as to ensure the development and display of the marketable information. The cookies are stored permanently on your device until you deliberately delete them. In certain cases, for example, when ordering a Website newsletter, you submit information about yourself that may be used for targeted advertising purposes. Having received any targeted ads by mail and / or e-mail, you can reject such advertisements by clicking on a special link present in any commercial e-mail send to you, by calling +370604 60027 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. The data processing basis in this case is the consent of a Website visitor.
• The Website uses the cookies that are necessary for the Website security and may not be disabled. PHPSESSID (valid until the browser closes) is used for a visitor session ID registration, actions related to Website visiting and statistics.
• Statistical cookies: Google Analytics used for collecting the Website’s statistical data and the data on the Website visitor behaviour: _ga (expiration time: 24 months), _gid (expiration time: 24 hours), _gat (expiration time: 1 minute). Find more about these cookies at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
A Data Controller means a natural or legal person, a public authority, agency or other body, who individually or jointly with others establishes the purposes and means of data processing. Where the purposes and means of such data processing are determined by the law of the EU or of a Member State, the Data Controller or Data Controller’s specific criteria for its selection may be determined by the law of the EU or of a Member State.
The Data Controller (manager of cookies): Alba Scandinavia, UAB, legal entity code: 304470865, registered office address: 22 Šermukšnių g., Trušeliai, Klaipėda District, ph.: +370 604 60027, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data subject, whose data is processed by the Data Controller in the course of its operations, shall have the following rights:
1. Be aware (be informed) about his / her data processing (the right to know).
2. Access to his / her data and the information on how it is processed (the right to access).
3. Request rectification or, taking into consideration the purposes for processing of personal data, completion of incomplete personal data (the right to rectification), or deletion of his / her data or cancellation of data processing operations (except for data storage) (the right to erasure and the right to be forgotten).
4. Request the Data Controller to restrict the processing of personal data in case of a legitimate reason (the right to restriction) and the right to transfer of personal data (the right to portability).
5. The right not to consent to the processing of his / her personal data or to withdraw his / her consent to the processing of personal data at any time, so that personal data is processed for one or several specific purposes, and without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of the data based on a consent that has taken place prior to the withdrawal of the consent.
The Data Controller may not ensure the conditions for data subjects to exercise the above-mentioned rights, where, in the cases provided for by law, it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of crimes and violations of official or professional ethics, as well as the protection of the rights or freedoms of the data subject or other persons.
Third-party sites, services and products on our website
The Data Controller’s website or social networking account may contain third-party pop-up ads and links to third-party websites and services that are not controlled by the Data Controller. The Data Controller is not responsible for the safety and privacy of the information collected by third parties. You must be careful and familiarise yourself with the privacy provisions applicable to third-party websites and services that you use.